Monday, June 8, 2009

Evening's Entertainment

So I got a text at work today from Balint. "There is something for you on the table in my room."

Intrigued, I darted down to grab the key, and opened up the room to find an otherwise umarked DVD with, literally, my name on it. I figured it contained his favorite cartoon, 2 Stupid Dogs (remember that, Dad?) and popped it in my bag.

But no! It contains obscene amounts of music. Well, "music." :) Such as the theme songs for Duck Tales and Dexter's Lab. Or a theme song about Tamagotchis. Copious amounts of Euro pop/techno of questionable quality. A few songs in honest-to-God Spanglish. (Nothing in Hungarian though, sadly.)

Lyla and I have been listening for a good long time now, cutting bunny ears out of poster board for 1B's performance tomorrow, and giggling nonstop.

No comments: