Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh my God, it's June.

Today is the first of June, Pentecost, and everything is closed. In a little while we will go back to the Nemzeti Va'gta (post to follow) to watch the final. But for now we are lazing about the flat, relaxing and attempting to watch streaming video.

And it's June. June! I have two more weeks of school left, and only 4 lessons with my second graders since they will be at camp for the last week of school. In 14 days we will start to move all of our stuff into the new flat. In 20 days, my parents will be here. In 31 days, they will leave again. In 32 days Lyla and I will board a train to Vienna, and then a plane to Tallinn, where we will start our 6-week long journey through the former Eastern bloc.

In only 74 days we will return to Budapest. In 75 days we will attend Sziget Music Festival. In 84 days orientation will start for the new CETPers. In 92 days my second school year in Hungary will begin.

Oh my God.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love and miss you. Cannot wait to see you! Love, MOM o0xo0x

Anonymous said...

Hi Baby Loved your blog. So the bar was nice and wine was good. The things you miss aint too bad.it won't be long and you will start on yout journey. Should be lots of fun. Be careful though Love and miss you Grandma XOXO