Sunday, November 14, 2010

Filling time

I just realized that in a little bit less than six weeks, I will be in America for Christmas.

But between now and then I will...
celebrate Thanksgiving on the 20th with my friends.
spend November 26-28 in Budapest, with Lyla also there.
attend my school's Christmas party on December 3rd.
spend a long weekend in Barcelona from December 4 to 7.
attend a Champions League match (versus Ajax) at the incredible Bernabeu.
host a visit from Lyla from December 16 to 21st.
teach the kids about Thanksgiving and American Christmas.

Yeah, I think I can do this.

2 comments:

LL's Mom said...

Cannot wait to see you! Have a great next couple of weeks. Love, Mom xo0o0xo0

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are going to have a wonder ful time hope so happy thanksgiving will miss you love grandma xoxo