Friday, January 14, 2011

Sometimes I wonder if I should blog...

because my horribleness at doing so fills me with very real guilt.  And yet, I have a ten page paper to write in Spanish, so... I'm going to write myself a blogging to-do list.  And then, even if I never get around to actually doing it, you'll have the headlines at least.

Lyla's visit
Cortylandia
6th grade bird dance
a life-size nativity scene takes over my town, creepiness ensues
Christmas in America
the return to Spain

And some things that I hope to actually blog about on time in the coming weeks: my friend Carissa's birthday this weekend, San Lorenzo invasion next weekend, my friend Mate's visit at the end of the month, the turning in of a rough draft of my (currently unstarted) thesis, my trip to Morocco on February 4th, my trip to Canterbury to see Lyla on February 25th, and my trip to Budapest to see my old students on March 2nd!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes Lauren, you should! :)

Mate