Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas spirit

Today my children totally picked me out of my deep blue (or should it be red and green?) funk by being just the most adorable things ever at their Christmas party. They danced, sang, gave me an obscene amount of hugs, and gifted me an obscene amount of chocolates. And bless my colleagues as well. I may have accidentally kissed the 1C ostályfönök on the lips when I went for a hug and she went for the two kisses, but otherwise all the kissing, gifting, and "Boldog Karácsonyt"-ing thoroughly warmed my cold, cold cockles. I also went around and took photos of my students, which should wind up being damn adorable. They'll be up soon.

Tomorrow, well, sort of tomorrow I will be in America. Everytime I think about this I have a small panic attack, with my heart going "No! I'm not done with Hungary!" until my brain goes, "Um, you're coming back dummy." I am soooo excited to return though... I can't wait to see all of you beautiful people.

I'm smiling, and getting weird looks for doing so on the metro, and I don't care. Boldog Karácsonyt a mindinki.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bold dog Karaspi Mind kini to you too!

See you soon! Love, Dad xoxox