Monday, August 24, 2009

Bencelita, because she hasn't appeared in awhile


So my precious baby became quite fat, but none the less lovely, over the summer. She settled right into the new flat without any problems, and has been as charming as usual over the past few days. Yesterday was her name day, which she got to celebrate with a piece of salami... very exciting for her given her current state of "on a diet." She also chose to dress up to celebrate her national holiday on St. Stephen's day.


And now... I'm actually getting to do lesson planning. Like, the curriculum for the whole year. So I'm gonna head back to that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks great. Whose nails. Glad all is well. Love and miss you! Love, MOM oxo0xo0

Anonymous said...

Bencelita looks great who watched her for you. Are them your nails? Loved your pictures on facebook. Love you Grandma XOXO

Dad said...

You should have died her nose red and her butt/tail green to celebrate the day. Just a thought.

The nails were of no interest to me.

Hope the planning thing is going OK.

Love and miss ya, Dad xoxo

Brieggy said...

I miss you guys. Please give Bencelita a kiss for me!