Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Back in America

I am back in the States, safe and sound.  I am slowly falling into the stupor of doing nothing at home, embracing the utter laziness it offers.  Which is fun, because this is really the first day I've been lazy.  Friday I arrived in the evening, Saturday we spent the day getting ready for my sister's graduation party, Sunday was the graduation party, on Monday Dad and I went and played mini golf and gokarts and batting cages and all that stuff, and yesterday Mom and I went to the DMV to get my new (horizontal, adult!) drivers licence and to the movies.  I've been running around, and it's been pretty awesome.  But today everyone but me is at work, and I've been so lazy.  I took the dogs out to play, fixed some dinner, and that's all.  I haven't even had the energy to pick up my book, just to laze about and watch food network.

Tomorrow I'll get back to it.  I'll work on cleaning out my disaster of a closet and drawers, and do a bit of curriculum planning.  In the meantime, though, this summer laziness at home is so, so nice.

No comments: