Friday, July 29, 2011

My blog's title once again matches its address

Yes, folks, I am back in Budapest!!  Well, right now I am in Krakow, spending a quick night here before heading to Debica for Magda and Bela's wedding tomorrow.  But I arrived in one piece and with all my things to Budapest on Monday, and it's good to be back.  Even if the summer appears to have "failed loading" as so many facebook statuses say.

I'm currently staying with Anna out in Budakeszi (a suburb) while she house sits.  But I've already found a flat, and will start moving in next week with any luck.  I've also seen Balint and gone to a Hungarian metal band's concert.  Internet is iffy, but I will give more details on everything at a later date.

But now it's off to have a drink with Lyla and then get a good night's rest.  Apparently four bottles of vodka await me tomorrow at this wedding!

1 comment:

LL's Mom said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound. The wedding sounded great. Love and Miss you, Mom o0x00x