Friday, May 22, 2009

And the less serious post.

It is really really hot. So hot that I was actually hard pressed to force myself off the airconditioned 4 tram today. So hot that Bencelita refuses to be held unless you have recently held a glass of cold water. So hot that I've taught all of my classes in semi-darkness, the curtains pulled against the open windows. Luckily everyone else is equally hot and sweaty, so I don't feel like I'm much more sweaty and disgusting than the average.

Tomorrow I'm returning to Etyek for a very large wine festival. I'm very excited. The Csibis were so friendly and welcoming way back in September (which, really, simultaneously feels like both 10 days and 10 years ago). This wine festival is also supposed to be great. As Agi was describing it, "It is very big, and very popular, and people talk about it. You could say it is..."

"Epic?" I volunteered.
"IIIgen!"

So that should be, well, epic. Tonight we are going to go and see Xmen: Origins, even though we know it will suck, because it's playing in English and we want to see pretty boys bash each other.

Oh, and watch out world. Clear the streets. I bought a bike to ride to work.

No comments: