Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Taxes

I have finished filling out my tax forms, am awaiting on a paper from my school detailing my pay structure, and plan to mail out my very first tax-filing on Thursday. And may I say? Agh!

I don't know what is wrong with me this week, but something is off. I'm stressed, I'm snippy, I'm not sleeping well. I think I definitely need to get out of town for awhile and chill. Happily, we're heading for Berlin Thursday night for Easter and the long weekend. We're taking the night train. I love trains... they are still exotic to me, especially the ones with beds in them.

You know what the three most exciting sounds in the world are?
Anchor chains, plane motors, and train whistles.

2 comments:

Dad said...

Quoteing the greatest movie ever--so proud of you! Love ya and have a great trip! Dad xoxo

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful trip will miss you at Easter dinner but will be thinking of you Be careful and enjoy yourself Get some nice pictures. Went to All Saints to see the Live Stations of Cross Ryan was a guard It was really nice and he was good Very moving take care Love and miss you very much Grandma XOXOXO