Thursday, September 2, 2010

Off

I'm packed, undoubtedly with too much stuff.

I'm a bit tipsy off a bottle of cava, yet I can't sleep.

I'm off to Spain.  I'm off to live in Spain.  I've wanted to do this since I was 19.  My life is pretty much awesome, even if I am sorry to leave my family, dogs, and the comfort of English.

When I left Spain after study abroad, I brought home a Euro with me.  It was shiny and new.  I promised myself I would someday use it to pay rent in Spain.  I pulled it out the other day.  It's dingy and a bit scuffed after five years in my wallet.  But it's still there, and I'm going to use it as part of my first month's rent.  God.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read about your new adventures in Spain!

Dad said...

The adventure continues......

Enjoy every second!

Love ya xoxox

Anonymous said...

Save that Euro that is your good luck piece Enjoy your adventure Love Grandma XOXO