Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sundays

Every Sunday, the same thing happens.  Bedtime rolls around and I roll right on past it.  A later bedtime, too late to be really practical but things could still be ok, also comes and goes.  It is late, and I sit up, awake and stressing over the fact that I am awake.  It's really a bit ridiculous.  I should start getting up earlier on Sundays, but the truth is I usually don't even sleep all that late.  I just get enough sleep so that I'm up too late.  And then I wake up on Monday tired.

It's a vicious cycle and one that is starting to bug me.  So tonight I'm going to bed before midnight, darn it, even though I'm not even a little bit tired.  I'll read until I fall asleep.  I have a boring book all picked out and everything.  I'll leave you with Don Draper speaking Hungarian: this is pretty much how I guess I sound!

2 comments:

LL's Mom said...

I was glad you stayed up. It is very hard for me to go bed early on Sunday but 4:30am comes early. I was glad we got to play a game together. Love and miss you, Mom 0xo0x

Anonymous said...

Hi honey Finally read all your blogs I really love them liked your boat dancing glad you are enjoying everything wish I could visit you but it aint gonna happen Love ans miss you alot be careful love and kisses grandma xoxoxo