Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Take a time out, open up ya mind, and then peep the giraffe.

I imagine that many of my readers aren't aware of this whole Insane Clown Posse "Miracles" video thing. But it's hilarious. And really not safe for work or little ears. But oh my goodness. Treat yourself. It has brought the following into my life: Stand toe to toe with the ocean at night and tell me that s*** ain’t amazing. We appreciate all this s***. Especially a yellow a**, long neck giraffe.

The original:


The article where the fat clown, who has dubbed himself "Violent J the Happy Clown Serial Killer," addresses the hubbub surrounding his video here.

I know, I know. What's going on in Budapest, Lauren? Where's that Berlin post? Or the Pe'cs one for that matter? Well... they'll come. For now laugh at stupid idiot clown rappers and enjoy.

1 comment:

LL's Mom said...

I do not love or like clowns.
Love, Mom xo0x0x0o