Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Awesome.

This is one of the most fantastic things I've seen in a long time.



I mean, the kids know the dinosaur is not real (you can pretty clearly see the dude's legs underneath), but they still can't help screaming and being super excited.  And they should, because this is just totally cool.  One dude is controlling that whole huge machine!  And it stomps around and roars, waving its puny forearms menacingly, and it is just awesome.  I want a dinosaur to come to my school and terrify my students!

Though, really, the students should know there is nothing to be afraid of.  All they have to do is hide in a corner.

2 comments:

Christie said...

hahahahaha, it's especially great with the second clip. hehe...

so where can i find this dino?!

Lauren said...

The first dino apparently visited a school in Australia. So I need to go there and bring him home in my carry-on, obviously.