Friday, April 8, 2011

New Layout!

As you all know, I've been writing in this blog for over two and a half years now.  Today my private lesson cancelled and, well, I fancied a change.  I've streamlined the side-bar to now include only my about me, the archive, and photos of the places I have lived.  There are also now fishies on my blog.  You can feed them with a simple click of the mouse.  I chose a fun font for the title and headlines, played with the colors a bit, and adjusted some margins.  And, most obviously of all... peeps!  Still, though, everything works the same as it always has.

I hope you enjoy the change!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are having fun love and kiss

Dad said...

Me and my peeps like your peeps!

LL's Mom said...

Love and miss you! Love, Mom o0xo0x