Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Aerial Photography

While at home over Christmas, I got to go up in my dad's little plane with him.  It's an adorable little prop plane and we had a great time together.  Dad did some twists and turns, and it was a bit bumpy, but I wasn't scared.  I even took the controls for a minute while up in the air.
me in copilot mode
a duck-shaped lake
our house from the sky
Elk mountain, the nearby ski resort, from the sky.  People stopped and waved at us from the slopes.
the nearby Nicholson bridge
Your pilot and copilot wish you a good day!

2 comments:

Dad said...

Hey, stewardess, where's my soda?

You flew very well and I had a blast! Thanks for going with me! Love ya xoxo

LL's Mom said...

Very Nice. Can you please send me the picture of the house to e-mail? I would love to have it on my wall. I miss you. Have a great 2012. Hope the boys feel better. Love, Mom o0xo