Monday, January 9, 2012

Back on the bike

It's been in the mid-forties (around 5 C) here for the past week and transit has been driving me particularly crazy.  Plus, I just made my shiny new resolution, so I needed to keep away from public transit for at least a few days if that was going to survive.  These two things led to me lugging Tiff down to the street this morning and biking to work.

I arrived to work sweaty and breathless, already depressingly out of shape after less than two short months away.  Granted, those two months included Christmas, but still.  Everyone asked me why my face was so red, and I could only smile.  I was totally zenned out after my half-hour ride inside of my own head.  As I buzzed about on my endorphins, I couldn't imagine feeling any better.  I swear, I need to bike to work every day.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Just don't be too zoned out to see and avoid the flying pears. Love ya